My Blog Friends

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Critique group

Just got home from my critique group. They enjoyed my Samantha story and ripped it to shreds all at the same time. I love the critique and we all had a great time. I have learned a lot from their thoughts and ideas and hope to continue to learn from it. I find that it has enhanced my desire to be better and to learn more about writing. In fact I am trying to decide if I can fit in an English class next semester to better my writing while continuing my masters program in school psychology. All in all it has been a great day. What have you learned lately? How do you take critiques?

1 comment:

  1. Well, you know me, I don't take criticism very well at all! I think it's great that you have found this talent that you are really good at and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are what help us all learn together.


Friends Meetup Party - the perfect line