My Blog Friends

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dream or real thing

Wow what a week. It has been one of those weeks were you get beat up one side and down the next. Fun fun (: School has been doing a number on me and so I have come to the point of trying to decide if I should give up the writing until school is over. That way I can give more attention to the school thing. What do you all think? Go for the dream and struggle through school? Or go for the more stable and sure thing and give up the dream? What do you do?

1 comment:

  1. Dreams are what make the day-to-day struggle worthwhile. Keep with it, I say...but then, I'm not working...and going to school...and raising a family.

    Also: Javier, and he's in Brazil. GO!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are what help us all learn together.


Friends Meetup Party - the perfect line